Terms & Conditions
Delivery rates & Information
- Delivery of Gifts
- Online Shopping
- Limitation of Liability
- On-line Shopping and or Wedding lists
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- Governing Law
- www.alwayspesent.co.ke guarantees that you will receive your gift within 2 weeks unless it is a customized gift then it is 2 months...
- We are the middle-man and we rely on the suppliers to deliver directly to us.
- Personal details: In order to offer a high level of personal service it is necessary for Always Present to hold a certain level of personal data. This data is used exclusively in the management of its Online Gift service. Always Present will not sell, rent or pass on this information to a third party.
- Always Present accepts payment by Mpesa, Zap, PayPal, cheque, Visa and Mastercard.
- All prices quoted are in Kenya Shillings including VAT, except where otherwise stated.
- Always Present reserves the right to increase prices charged to purchasers from the price stated at the time the wedding list is booked if the price of supply of goods increases in that period.
- Except as specifically noted, our wedding list service is free of charge.
- If for any reason a wedding list is cancelled Always Present accepts no liability and cannot accept the return of presents already ordered.
Delivery of Gifts
- Always Present aims to deliver within 14 days using a reputable courier, the cost will be added to your bill. Dates for delivery are estimates only and there shall be no liability for late delivery.
- Always Present may effect delivery by such other means as they see fit.
- Always Present shall use reasonable endeavors to deliver items purchased within fourteen business days of purchase, within Kenya.
- Deliveries shall be charged in accordance with the delivery charges noted on the Always Present website on the date of purchase.
- Dates for delivery are estimates only and there shall be no liability for late delivery.
- Always Present may effect delivery by such means as they see fit.
Limitation of Liability
- If for any reason Always Present is unable to fulfill a particular order, a full cash refund or suitable alternative will be offered to the Purchaser as appropriate.
- Always Present gives no warranty as to the suitability or quality of the products it supplies, to the extent permitted by law.
- Always Present shall have no liability for damaged or faulty goods.
- Always Present shall have no liability howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any damage caused by the negligence of The Purchaser or any third party or as a result of the particulars of any guide or manual provided with any product not being followed.
- Always Present shall have no liability for any loss or damages claimed for loss of enjoyment.
- It is the responsibility of the bride and groom to check the Wedding list carefully because items cannot be exchanged or returned once ordered by Always Present unless damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied or in accordance with the cancellation provisions noted herein.
On-line Shopping and or Wedding lists
- The following provisions apply to the purchase of goods by a purchaser (the "Purchaser") from Always Present. Orders will only be accepted when paid for in full.
- All orders are immediately marked as having been sold from the list but in the event of any duplication or items out of stock, Always Present accepts no responsibility. If a gift purchased through Always Present is duplicated by purchase of the same gift via another source Always Present accepts no responsibility.
- If a supplier to Always Present withdraws goods for sale, Always Present may remove such goods from the wedding list. In such circumstances, Always Present will where possible advise the bride and groom and offer them an opportunity to select alternative goods.
- Always Present reserves the right to refuse to accept a wedding list.
- Always Present shall be entitled to follow the written instructions of either the bride or the groom.
- Always Present can only accept alterations or deletions to a wedding list from the bride and groom themselves in writing.
- Always Present will not be responsible for the duplication of any present bought through its Online Wedding service.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- We have read, understood, and accept these Terms and Conditions..
- These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Kenya.